Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New School Year

Just finished ordering our materials for the School year! I know, I'm a little late:) But, we won't start until September around here.

We've decided on Horizons Reading and Language Arts as well as Spelling and Penmanship. And I've ordered Saxon Math for this year. Last year we did Singapore Math. I liked it somewhat, but Nate seemed to be really bored because it wasn't moving fast enough for him. So, we're going to try something different this year. That's the beauty in homeschooling... you can experiment and find what's best for your child's needs and adapt to their way of learning! Also, you're in control of what goes in and what comes out! (You know...Junk in...Junk out!)

Looking forward to a new school year! I feel better prepared and much more motivated this year. I'm also excited to see what God is going to teach us both as we embark on this new adventure!

Good luck to all my Homeschooling Peeps! May God be with you!:)

Love ya'll! Strive to be Different!

No comments:

Post a Comment