Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mud Day

So.... yesterday I went out to my mom and dad's (aka Grammy and Grandaddy's) to visit... while the adults were next door at Great-Granny's house, visiting, the kids were all out in the yard playing..... To our surprise they were having a "little" more fun than we were aware of......
Yes, Maggie was involved...
and
having the time of her life I might add!!!
Oh, and did I mention that the mud wasn't just "regular" ole mud???
It was fresh compost, full of worms, egg shells, newspapers...
You get the picture....


The three culprits...





That's right Gavin... rub a little in your hair....


Looks so innocent, doesn't he?



Notice "cautious Nate" is having nothing to do with this mess!




He thought they needed a little more water....


Notice the shoes in the background.... Nice....


Eventhough the stench will forever haunt my nose,
and the kids may never be fully clean again....
Good times....right?!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment