Sunday, July 31, 2011

As summer comes to a close I always get a bit teary at the sweet memories God has blessed us with.....































































































God never ceases to amaze me at how He places certain people and events in our lives each year...



I like to think that God gives us different "seasons, if you will, to grow us and help shape those around us....


As we begin to come upon a new season in our lives....


I pray that whatever He brings our way and whomever He puts in our path that we use those opportunities to bring Glory and Honor to Him.




I love ya'll!


Strive to be Different!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics, Jamie! You have a unique and wonderful family. Thank you for sharing Nate with us this summer. It was such a tremendous experience, we feel so blessed to have been part of the All Stars!

    ReplyDelete