Saturday, October 8, 2011










Happy 4th Birthday

Maggie May!

The sunlight in my day...














Her number one request was to have a Strawberry Shortcake Birthday...
and a strawberry shortcake card....lol.





Oh, and she had to have her cousin Kambry spend the night....:)







What a bunch?!




Notice the little fella sitting off to the side....my cutie patootie nephew was having none of this photo session!:)


"One" more and you can go play!!:)





Time for the candles...

Her best buddy and brother, Nate. He wasn't too happy with the photo session either... I interrupted a good game of football for this one....:)





How adorable are these two?!!

Maggie and her cousin, Dawson.








We finally let her dig into her gifts! Notice the card? Sooo funny... she told me that's all she wanted from me was a strawberry shortcake card! Ha! Good thing I read between the lines on that one...

























Aunt Marella, aka Jamie, made these adorable barrettes for her! Maggie is not a bow girl, so these are perfect!
All with her favorite things on them! Notice "the Beiber!" I know...
:)






Funny story about the pinata's... They just happened to be on sale, oh, did I mention I cannot stand pinata's??? Anyway, so since they were on sale, yes, that's right, we bought TWO!

















This one calls for the awesome hot pink bat and helmet
Aunt Lacy bought for her!












Her favorite part of the day...

Her cousin spending the night and coming to play with "just" her....
















Sooo blessed with a beautiful, little girl....

Thank you Lord... Thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment