Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Lord just will not let me go to sleep tonight... He's been working a little overtime in my life these days, I believe... isn't He amazing like that?! He cares that much about "me and you" that He won't let us rest until He gets our attention!?

I came to the conclusion tonight that I am not satisfied with my life.

Which also leads me to another major conclusion, God isn't satisfied with my life either!

I've grown complacent. I've settled for nothing but less than what God expects out of me and for me. It's not enough.

I've grown weary. I've let weeds grow and take over my enthusiasm for the Lord and His call on my life.

Today that ends Lord. I promised you, "That as for me and my house, WE will serve You!" I can't do that with all these weeds in my life Lord. I pray you will remove them. I pray that today, you will let your rain fall on our family and grow us, quench our thirst Lord, renew our strength, give us fresh soil, and use us for your Kingdom Lord. That's my prayer Lord. Let your rain Fall on us....

My walk has grown weary over the past couple of years. I'll be honest, I feel like I've grown stagnant and let my circumstances dictate what I should be for the Lord. That's when we grow cold and useless for His kingdom.

No matter where we are in life, we must never become satisfied with our walk with Lord, that's when we fail. We have to keep working, serving, growing.... listening to Him and then obeying.

Resting in His Peace now...

Love ya'll! Strive to be Different!






No comments:

Post a Comment