Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Around the House

Thought I'd share what's been going on around the house lately too! We've had alot going on and at times I want to think too much, but life is so sweet.... Even though I think I might lose my marbles at times, I love where God planted us at this point in our lives:)

I draw strength from His Word which says:

"My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing His work."
John 4:34

Nate had assignment in Mission Friends to make his own instruments and make up a song from scripture. Well, he had to get right on the song when he walked in the door that night he was so excited, but today we created these instruments:) One is a Bead Shaker and the other is a homemade "GUtar" aka guitar:) So thankful for his love of music.

Maggie had to make some too!

My purple Iris' are blooming beautifully this year

Daddy took the day off to take the family to the park for some much needed family time. On our way we were reminded of the fallen soldier that was killed for our country this past week from Petal. People from all over had lined up and down the highway holding their American Flags and showing their patriotism and waiting to pay their respects as the soldier passed through to his hometown. My heart was so broken for the family and all the men and women serving our country. When we got to the park, my eyes were filled with tears as I prayed in front of our flag at half staff. I thank God for our freedom and for those who lay down their lives for me daily.

It was such a beautiful day, even though very emotional.
The kids enjoyed playing and being out in the fresh air.

I love my babies!

The BEST dad ever!

Our playdough creations:)

Artist Dylan at work

Beautiful art pieces were being made!


The deer aren't getting the best of me this year!
I had Britt install an electric fence!:)
I'll let you know if it works, so far, so good!
Bless him, the things he does for me:)

Four wheeler riding in the woods, one of my favorite things to do to relax.


Just two of my favorite kids in the world!
Check out Maggies' head,
she decided to take a nose dive into the asphalt at church.
Didn't phase that tough girl though!






























No comments:

Post a Comment