Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you ever felt like the whole world was sitting on your shoulders? Have you ever just had one of those days? I'm sure you have, we all have!
Today was one of those days for me and when the enemy strikes, I turn to scripture! Thought I'd share what He spoke to me tonight:)
"Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore I have set my face like stone, determined to do His will!
And I know that I will triumph.
He who gives me justice is near.
Who will dare to oppose me now?
Where are my enemies?
Let them appear!!
See, the Sovereign Lord is on my side!
Who will declare me guilty?
All my enemies will be destroyed like old clothes
that have been eaten by moths!"
(Isaiah 50:7-9)
Love it! Glad He's on my side!
Love ya'll! Strive to be Different!

No comments:

Post a Comment