Sunday, May 2, 2010

God's Way


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,

neither are your ways my ways,"

declares the Lord.

Isaiah 55:8


We can never fully understand God's ways for our lives.

Nor could we ever fully comprehend His thoughts

because He is God.


God has a plan for all of us according to His purpose for our lives.

Our job is to trust Him and to be obedient to His call!


Are you fully trusting God and His ways?

Are you pursuing His purpose for your life?


I challenge you to quit trying to figure

it all out this week on your own.


Begin pursuing God's ways for your life and

trust Him to lead you to your purpose.

Then it's up to you to be obedient!


Love ya'll! Strive to be Different!


This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom and me!

Love you momma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment