Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I can remember the night so vividly, like it were yesterday.

It had been an extremely difficult time in my life and I was lying in bed, tears streaming from my eyes. I couldn't figure out where my life had went wrong? I was overcome with depression and sadness... life seemed so hopeless now. I longed for a someone to love me. Not to just "say" that they loved me, but to really love me.

I remember crying out to Jesus that night.

It wasn't your typical talk with the Lord, I hadn't been close with the Lord in a long time, so it was more of a plead with Him to forgive me and to hear my prayer once again. I cried out to Him to send me someone who would love me...for me. I remember pleading with Him to send me a Godly man who loved the Lord and would treat me with great gentleness and respect.

I will always hold that prayer that I said that night, close to my heart, because the Lord heard my cry! He answered my prayer, he wiped away my tears, and gave me the love of my life!

Thank you Britt for the best 11 years of marriage ever! It's so much fun to think back at all the crazy and fun times we've had, and anyone who knows us, knows they were crazy!:)

But, it's also so exciting to see what God has in store for us in the future....together...serving Him.

I love you!
Happy 11th Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment