Thursday, March 3, 2011

Maggie's Interview


Today Maggie did an exclusive interview just for you!


1. Who are you gonna marry?
a: "you" (momma)

2. Well, where are you gonna live when you get married?
a: "with you" (me again:)

3. How many kids do you think you'll have?
a: "5, because I like 5"

4. What will you name your kids?
a: "Nate, Dylan, Dawson, Mike, Luke...."
a: "I want 5 boys and 5 girls!"
a: "Kaitlyn, Rachel, Rachel,
(she says there's alot of Rachels), Tiffany"
5. So, where are we gonna put all these kids?
a: "in the kitchen, one in Nates room,
one outside playin, and
one of em outside with the dogs
6. Are you gonna work?
a: "Um, Im gonna do homework here"

7. What kind of car are you gonna drive?
a: "black"

----Break--
she's gotta yell at Nate to get out of here
while she's doin her interview......!

8. what are your plans for your kids when they're bad?
a: "spank em and tell them to "No be bad!"
"They tell me "Stupid" about somethin
and "Guts" about somethin....."
9. What's your favorite movie?
a: "spooky movies, bad movies..
the kids don't like because I like em."
(um...she doesn't watch bad movies...
don't know where that came from:)
10. What do you think Bubba will do when he gets older?
a: "um... he will be the daddy and
I'll be the momma and we'll have some kids
11. Ummm Maggie, you cant marry your Bubba.
a: "why?!"

12. It's not legal
a: "I think I'll have another guy...."
Very clean interview for Maggie....
Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment