Saturday, March 17, 2012

As I face opposition and daily struggles, I find hope in the Lord. He will never leave me or forsake me! He is a forgiving God! A Deliverer and a Merciful God! I rest in knowing this and look forward to Him restoring my soul and using this time as a way of Growing me and strengthening my walk with Him.... My Hope is in the Lord!

I pray that you find hope and rest in Him as well. God loves YOU and is bigger than any difficult time that will come your way!

Love ya'll! Strive to be Different!

"Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge. I said to the Lord, "You are my Master!"

All the good things I have are from you! The godly people in the land are my true heroes! I take pleasure in them! Those who chase after other gods will be filled with sorrow. I will not take part in their sacrifices or even speak the names of their gods.

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land you have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance!

I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me."
Psalm 16

No comments:

Post a Comment