Saturday, April 14, 2012

From childhood to old age... our lives are a living testimony of what God has done for us. No matter how old we are, our lives are still being used by God to testify to others!
Are you a living testimony to those around you?

"But I will keep on hoping for you to help me;
I will praise you more and more.
I will tell everyone about your righteousness.
All day long I will proclaim your saving power,
for I am overwhelmed by how much you have done for me.
I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign Lord.
I will tell everyone that you alone are just and good.
O God, you have taught me from my earliest childhood,
and I have constantly told others about the wonderful
things you do.
Now that I am old and gray,
do not abandon me, O God.
Let me proclaim your power to this new generation!
Your mighty miracles to all who come after me.
Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens.
You have done such wonderful things.
Who can compare with you, O God?
You have allowed me to suffer much hardship,
but you will restore me to life again
and lift me up from the depths of the earth.
You will restore me to even greater honor
and comfort me once again."
Psalm 71:14-21


I love this Psalm...
We can be assured that no matter what our age is
or how our body seems to fail us,
God still has a plan for us and
is using us as a living testimony for Him!
Proclaim His Mighty Power and Righteousness
to this New Generation!
That should be our Testimony!


Love ya'll! Strive to be Different!
-

Also, as I came across this Psalm, it brought to mind, my own sweet grandaddy that loved the Lord and lived his life as a living testimony to so many.... I shared below my thoughts and some pictures not long after we lost him....

No comments:

Post a Comment