Thursday, July 29, 2010

Abundant Blessings

Today was such a special day!
Britt and I were able to have a day all to ourselves!
So....what did we do.... We went Junkin!!
We left early this morning and drove to Mobile
to browse all the fun Thrift Stores they have there!
We found all kinds of treasures...clothes for the kids, shoes for me and the kids,
but the best treasure of all.....lots of BOOKS!
We love books at our house!
Britt was able to find several books that he had been waiting to buy because they were too expensive online, for practically nothing!
We found several readers for Nate to read for homeschooling
and I loaded up on old vintage favorites for us to read to the kids!
Often during the day you can find me and the kids curled up reading books.
They love for me to read to them and it brings warmth to the soul to read my old childhood favorites to them:)

So thankful for time with the hubby today.....
God's blessings followed us throughout the day...Abundantly

No comments:

Post a Comment