Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Creative Critters

Mr. Catepillar

Isn't Thumper adorable?!


How cute is he?!! I made "tweet" out of pom pom's, but I went to hobby lobby tonight and discovered you can buy a whole box of these critter's for a couple of dollars already made!:) Oh well, I'm proud of him anyway.

We made these butterflies out of coffee filters. A huge hit with Maggie and Dylan!

Cousin Dylan was here for a play date and got to join in the fun on this craft! They loved spraying the water and using the hair dryer to dry them:)

Ok, so I think I'm addicted to FamilyFunGo.com! They have the cutest craft ideas and I've been having so much fun creating them with the kids this week! The sock animals are the most fun to do. Never knew there were soo many things you could create out of a simple sock?! Thought I'd share what all we've made so far. Looking forward to making felt food on Friday!


















Love ya'll! Strive to be Different!

No comments:

Post a Comment