Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a Beautiful Day that the Lord hath Made!

"This is the day that the Lord hath made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it!"
Psalm 118:24

What a beautiful day the Lord created today!
I hope no one had any complaints about today because it was truly gorgeous outside!
Unfortunately we were a little spread out as a family today.....
Nate was enjoying some quality time with his cousins at a baseball game,
Britt had a wedding to officiate, and so it was just Maggie and me left to enjoy the day!
We had a lovely day blowing bubbles, drawing silly faces with chalk outside, picking flowers (aka-weeds), feeding Grammy's chickens, chatting with Great Granny...even got to play with some cousins at Grammy's house!
It was truly a FULL day of fun!
Maggie's tuckered out and hopefully off to sleep,
Britt's having a last minute conversation with the Lord before bed,
Nate should be home any minute, and I'm about to pour myself into His Word and replenish myself for another beautiful day tommorow!
Goodnight all! Sweet Dreams!

Grammy's Chickens aka Bak Bak's:)

Fun times with cousins Sandy and Gavin

I love my Grammy!

Blowing Bubbles with Mommy or "mom" now.
That's her new word for me these days....?

Sweet times

I love my little girl!

" Children are a Gift from the Lord;
they are a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3







No comments:

Post a Comment