Friday, March 12, 2010

Well, we've had a full schedule this week! With baseball starting up, Britt being out of town for school, Maggie being, well, just Maggie:), and trying to keep school up too..... I'm exhausted! But, still sooo blessed.


Nate and his cousin Dylan have really gotten into playing marbles lately, so I did manage to whip up their own little marble bags! Never sewn anything before and I have a new sewing machine, so I was very proud of myself. I made them out of felt and added some USM logos from old T Shirts! They were so proud, so that made me happy:)


Also, we're going to start potty training Maggie on Monday and from the looks of things this morning..... it's not looking so promising..... that's all I'm saying.


Love ya'll!
Strive to be Different!




She was so proud of her "hat!"

My handmade Marble Bag:)

No comments:

Post a Comment