Saturday, June 12, 2010

Maggie May

Maggie's Growing Up......





Potty trained, transitioned to a big girl bed,
and weaned from pacifier all in 2 weeks!

Pretty awesome huh?!
While I'm so thankful to have all those difficult
milestones out of the way, it also saddens me
to see my precious little girl growing up.
I want to hit a pause button and beg time to stand still!

I'm also beginning to understand that I must
savor every moment with my children
because in no time, they'll be gone
out into the world, on their own.....
Our time with them is so short and limited......
while there is still so much to teach and instill in them.

As they continue to grow....
I pray for God's guidance and protection in their lives.
I pray God will allow me to embrace these moments
with them and always remind me to slow down
and enjoy them while they're still little:)














No comments:

Post a Comment