Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not my will, but Yours Lord

Often during the day I find myself silently dreaming of a different life with my family...... a slower pace of life..... raising my children in a country home nestled in some tall grass with wildflowers peaking out here and there... clothes swaying in the breeze, drying on the clothesline in the morning sun. I can imagine the kids outside playing....running through the tall grass... so happy.... no worries in life...just being kids. I often dream of the wind blowing the curtains through the windows and sometimes I even smell the fresh air all around me.
I don't know why my imagination takes me to this place so often.... Sometimes I think maybe it's just a warm and happy place for my soul to rest during those difficult times during the day..... Or maybe God has given me a vision to hold onto to keep me grounded in this busy life.....
Whatever the reason may be....... I love you God. Not my will, but Yours.....




















No comments:

Post a Comment