Friday, February 5, 2010

Bug Day

Just wanted to share our recent field trip with the homeschool group to the Insectarium in New Orleans! Lots and lots of BUGS!


And also some cute playdate pics of my nephew and Nate. I'm so blessed to have a fabulous sis-in-law who homeschools as well. So, quite often during the week we call eachother to share how our day is going, to get advice, or to say, "please come get one of them, they're driving me crazy!"


And yes, you could even eat some bugs too!
Nice, Right?! We had a family in our group who tried these too!


One of the dad's with us tried some of the wormy salsa! I know, ewww!!


Never knew there were soo many different types of Beetles?! Guess I'd never really wanted to know, maybe...


Nate cracks me up! He was having NO part in touching anything!:)





They had a beautiful Butterfly exhibit that we all really enjoyed

Me and the Kiddos
My fab sis-in-law and the kiddos


I found these two cowboys shootin bad guys in the back of daddy's truck,

They were some mean lookin Cowboys......

No comments:

Post a Comment