Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

Daddy and Maggie going back up the hill

My other Fabulous Sis-in-law, Lacy and her punkin, Dawson

Lacy and her boys


Shawn and Madison


Britt and Mags, she Loved it!



Unlce Shawn and Dylan


Katie and Mckenzie Walker, cuties:)

My heart:)

Pam and Nancy, sweet friends



ole Eric, sooo funny


Pretty Abby

Maggie and Britt's mom (Nette)


Manning (youth minister at Providence)

My adorable Red Head (Nate)

Our little Snow Angel

Go Nate!!!

Me and Mags, I love her....:)

me
What a FUN day!

This morning we woke up to 5-6 inches of SNOW! Not the norm is South MS so we were so excited. The first thing on our agenda.....SLEDDING!:)

We had plans to meet up at the church with some friends and sled down the big hill, it was such a blast! Even for us old folks:) Young and old, we all took our turn sledding on our homemade sleds (cardboard boxes) until we were all worn out! Then we all came back and warmed up by the fire and had homemade soup.

Beautiful, beautiful day and sooo much fun! Thank you God for some old fashioned fun today with great friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. You guys got lots of snow! How beautiful and what fun. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is filled with joy having you for my daughter. You are beautiful inside and out... I love you today and always. Mother

    ReplyDelete