Saturday, February 20, 2010

This is the day that the Lord has made;
I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Psalm 118:24
I don't think anyone could've asked for a more beautiful day than today! Isn't God amazing?!
Today was such a wonderful family day, I feel so blessed! Even though I felt a little under the weather, we still managed to do a little work and also enjoy a little bit of play! Thought I'd share some of the moments I captured today. Love ya'll!

A beautiful walk through the woods
Walking right with daddy

Just like a little boy...climbing a tree

Resting on an old log. We later turned the log over and
searched for bugs and crawly things:)


Lovely day for riding 4 wheelers through nature

This was one of our interesting bug finds. We thought it was dead so I decided I would pick it up...Not a good thing:O

Daddy showing Nate how to be a man and chop some lighter

Our little man is getting so big

Hard work means prosperity; only fools idle away their time.
Proverbs 12:11


No comments:

Post a Comment